Thursday, September 20, 2012

First work session

Holly came last night and helped me work with Glad & Sienna.  She actually first worked my TB, Buddy, getting him back into some semblance of a work ethic.    Before she left, she put a halter on Glad and just worked on getting her to give her hindquarters and getting her to move in a circle... this is in preparation for starting lounge work.  She did the same with Sienna and Holly was very complimentary about Sienna's intelligence and willingness.  Holly thinks that Sienna could possibly make 16 hands when she is full grown, and that she might be part TB... which is good news to me. 

Now I have some things to work on over the next few weeks with them both.  I hope to attempt to put a blanket and, possibly, a saddle on Glad this weekend.  I have no idea if she's been under saddle yet or not.  I am anxious to give this a try.  :-)

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment