Saturday, March 1, 2014

New blog....  We have moved to Florida.  On the Atlantic coast.  Sold the farm and bought a "horse farm" here in Florida.  Big joke is that at home, we had 80 acres, here we just have five.  Sienna, Gladys and Buddy are still in Kansas at Rich's place.  Rich is a natural horsemanship trainer and he has taken Gladys and Sienna on for training.  He is also boarding Buddy.  The weather in Kansas has been beyond unbelievable for this past winter, so the mares are still getting tons of ground work, but not a lot of saddle time.  And again tonight that area is supposed to be getting up to 18 inches of snow.  So, not sure when I will be seeing my horses again.  I have total faith in Rich.  He will be hauling the three of them to me when they are finished out.  Meanwhile, I have made connections here in Florida with a trainer an some trailriding friends.  Life is positive.  Will post photos when I have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment