Friday, July 6, 2012

Another weekend is upon us....

Not much new going on with Glad and Sienna.  They are looking more filled out and much shiner and blacker every day.  They are spending these miserably hot days deep in the trees eating the grass and leaves in their pasture and are drinking out of the pond that is theirs.

Tonight Jeanie Hauser, DVM will be out to attend my TB, Barons Bond (Buddy) for lameness issues he is having.  She will do a cursory exam of Glad and Sienna.  I am just so proud that they have come so far in such a short time.  I am very blessed that God has seen fit to put these two in my care.  I shall be eternally grateful for this.  I plan on brushing out all the green sticktights out of their lovely long forelocks and manes tonight as well.

Next week promises to be a bit cooler.  So plans are being made to work more on lifting feet and holding them up so that the next time the farrier comes it will be a bit easier for him to work with them.  I also want to do some more leading work with them both.   They do adore their apple treats..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment