Glad and Sienna are due for a forelock brushing tonight. They have a ton of those little green stick tights in their forelocks. I also need to pick up more feed for the entire crew. It's been interesting trying to feed five horses each morning and evening for me. Not bad, but I just don't seem to have the time to do quite as much as I would like with them. Of course, once the heat calms down, that will make things easier.
Vet was out and saw them for the first time on Friday. She looked at their teeth and put Glad at about 4 1/2 years old and Sienna around 7 months, so they're not quite as old as originally thought. She also thought that Glad might be pregnant. SO... we are going to have to try to figure out how far along she might be and what "test" to do to confirm her suspicions.
No comments:
Post a Comment